Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Days 4 and 5 of Gift Giving Project

I am continuing to read the book 29 Gifts and continuing with the gift-giving project. On day four I had lunch with my friend Tessa. Here husband recently had knee surgery and I think she was ready for a bit of a break. I picked up the lunch tab as my gift of the day. Tessa is the type of person who does so much for her family and friends, that it was nice being able to do something for her. On day five, I packaged up a gift for my friend Debbie's daughter, Missy. She just graduated with a degree in Nursing from U of A. Along with her graduation check - I included the book - Chicken Soup for the Nurses Soul - so she can get inspired by all the wonderful, selfless things nurses do for their patients. I wish her all her luck in taking her boards and know she will be an awesome nurse. (She already got a job working with cancer patients in Houston. Yay for her and Debbie!)

No comments: